- Created targeted paths to connect with potential clients and industry peers
- Increased brand awareness
- Shared useful content with the web community and clients
Content Marketing that Educates
I wrote copy for the bi-monthly newsletter featuring relevant topics for current and prospective clients with a laser focus on their marketing goals. I pinpointed areas of need for their audience and showcased their expertise in those areas.
- The June newsletter was targeted toward women business owners and entrepreneurs with a focus on diversity and e-commerce.
- The August newsletter was targeted toward school marketers with a focus on website performance.
Social Media Strategy Series
As I developed my social media expertise, I wrote a three-part blog series on creating Bright Umbrella’s social media strategy.
My goal for this series was to provide small businesses with a roadmap for creating a social media strategy that works. Because social media integration and strategy is a service we offer at Bright Umbrella, these articles also served as a way to connect with potential clients and increase awareness of their work.