- Established a growing community of engaged users for Bright Umbrella Twitter and Facebook
- Doubled social media following and engagement for CTRL+CLICK CAST, resulting in a 51% increase in 90-day downloads
- Optimized social graphics to work across networks for reduced production time and cost savings
- Developed results tracking systems for both Bright Umbrella and CTRL+CLICK CAST allowing for a more strategic approach consistently tied to their business goals
- Based on our brand guidelines, I created a baseline of how to interact in the social media space.
- I decided on the type of content to share for each account and established basic schedules.
- I established a system for tracking, analyzing and reporting results and based on that data, regularly revisited goals and fine-tuned our practice.
- I designed optimized graphics to highlight featured content.
I wrote smart, informative content for all of Bright Umbrella’s social media accounts with a daily publishing schedule. I kept the focus, tone, and consistency of their brand voice while sharing useful information and creating connections with industry peers and potential clients. For a step-by-step look at how I created these strategies, check out my Social Media Strategy blog series.